Why You Should Eat Mangoes in Summer?
Benefits of Mangoes
“If you're looking for a delicious and nutritious way to improve your health, look no further than the Mango. From boosting immunity to improving digestion and promoting healthy skin, mangoes are a powerhouse of nutrients and unique compounds that can help keep you healthy and earning it the nickname 'king of fruits'. In this blog post, we'll explore the science-backed reasons why you should add more mangoes to your diet. So, what are you waiting for? Read on to discover
ü What are the nutritional values of Mango...??
ü Why you should eat in summers...??
ü How much Mango you should eat daily...??
Mangoes are a delicious and nutritious fruit that is rich in several essential nutrients. Here are the nutritional values of a 100-gram serving of raw mangoes:
- Calories: 60
- Carbohydrates: 15 grams
- Protein: 0.8 grams
- Fat: 0.4 grams
- Fiber: 1.6 grams
- Vitamin C: 36% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Vitamin A: 10% of the DV
- Folate: 7% of the DV
- Potassium: 6% of the DV
- Vitamin B6: 6% of the DV
- Vitamin E: 5% of the DV
Mangoes also contain small amounts of other vitamins and minerals, such as calcium, iron, and magnesium. Additionally, mangoes are rich in antioxidants, such as beta-carotene and polyphenols, which help protect against cellular damage and inflammation in the body.
Why you should eat in summers...??
1. Beat the heat with mangoes: In Ayurveda, mangoes are considered a "cooling" fruit that can help reduce body heat and inflammation. Mangoes are not only a delicious and refreshing fruit to eat during the summer months, but they can also help you stay cool and hydrated during hot weather. With their high-water content and cooling effect on the body, mangoes are the perfect fruit to beat the heat.
2. Supercharge your summer with mangoes: Summer is the perfect time to indulge in sweet and juicy mangoes, which are packed with nutrients that can help boost your immune system, protect your skin, and promote digestive health. Adding mangoes to your summer diet can supercharge your health and wellbeing.
3. Discover the summer secret of mangoes: Mangoes are a seasonal fruit that are widely available during the summer months, and for good reason. Not only are they a tasty and versatile fruit, but they also have a range of health benefits, from reducing inflammation and protecting against sun damage to promoting healthy digestion and hydration.
4. The ultimate summer fruit: When it comes to summer fruits, few can compare to the deliciousness and nutritional value of mangoes. With their vibrant color, sweet flavor, and impressive nutrient profile, mangoes are the ultimate summer fruit that can help you look and feel your best all season long.
5. The juicy secret to summer wellness: Want to stay healthy and energized all summer long? Look no further than the juicy and delicious mango. Packed with vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants, mangoes can help you maintain optimal health and wellness during the hottest months of the year.
6. The healthy summer skin secret: Mangoes are an excellent source of vitamin C, which can help boost your immune system and protect your skin from sun damage. Vitamin C is also important for the production of collagen, which helps keep your skin healthy and youthful-looking.
How much Mango should you eat daily..??
· According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), one cup of sliced mango (about 165 grams) contains approximately 100 calories, 3 grams of fiber, and 23 grams of carbohydrates (including 20 grams of natural sugars). Based on this information, it is recommended to consume one to two cups of fresh mango per day as part of a healthy diet.
· Moreover, individuals with certain health conditions such as diabetes may need to limit their intake of mango due to its natural sugar content.
So why not make mangoes a regular part of your daily diet? Whether you eat them as a snack, add them to your smoothies, or use them in salads or desserts, there are many ways to enjoy the rich and diverse nutritional benefits of this tropical fruit.